Amplify Profitable Trades
If your trading strategy isn't making as much money as you would like, then you might not have to look for a new one.
You might simply have to “amplify” what you're already doing.
The TradeStacker EA by Snapdragon Systems can help you do that.
Add Trades to a Winning Trade with No Extra Risk
TradeStacker automatically stacks, or pyramids, more trades onto your existing trade, to create more profit, if the trade is a winner.
But what happens if your stop loss gets hit?
Well, you won't lose any more money than what you originally risked.
So if you risked 1% on your trade, that's all that you'll lose.
If your take profit gets hit, you'll make much more than you would have without this EA.
How It Works
This EA will stack 3 additional trades on top of your original trade, for a total of 4 trades.
Once the first stacking trade is entered, the EA moves the stop loss on the entire trade to breakeven.
The same thing happens when the 2nd and 3rd stacks are entered.
If a breakeven stop loss is hit, all open trades are closed at breakeven, all pending trades are cancelled, and the EA goes back to watching for new trades.
So 3 things can happen when you use this EA:
- Your trade hits the take profit price and your original profit is multiplied.
- Your trade hits one of the breakeven stop losses and you exit the entire trade at breakeven.
- Your trade hits your stop loss and you lose the original amount you risked.
At this point, you're probably wondering how much money you can make on a winning trade.
That depends on you.
The EA starts at a 3X profit multiplier.
So if your initial take profit on a trade was $1,000, you'll make about $3,000, give or take a little…depending on slippage, the broker and the currency pair.
It's up to you to do some experimentation in a demo account to find out what works best with your trading style and broker.
But once you get this EA dialed in, it can be an easy way to multiply your winners and take some of the stress out of trading by automatically managing your trade exits.
If you use this EA on the lower timeframe charts, your breakeven trades can potentially show a small loss because the trades will be close together and the spread will have a big impact on your trades.
This EA will work best on the 4-hour chart or higher.
Automatically Detects Open Trades
One of the best features of this EA is that it automatically detects open trades, on the chart it's attached to.
For example, let's say that you have the EA attached to the EURUSD chart.
Whenever you have an open trade with a stop loss and take profit in the EURUSD, the EA will automatically setup your stack of pending trades.
You don't have to watch your trades and place your orders manually.
Just enter your first trade and the EA will manage the rest for you.
If you set a pending order, the EA will only start stacking once your entry stop or entry limit is hit. Remember that the trade has to have both a stop loss and take profit
It's like hiring an employee to do 50% of your trading.
Except this employee won't ask for a raise and won't fall asleep at the computer.
Hedge Fund Quality Programming and Support
Are you tired of downloading half-baked Expert Advisors from forums? It can take forever to find one that actually works…and good luck getting support.
When your hard-earned money is on the line, you deserve the very best.
This EA has been custom built from the ground up by Adam Hartley of Snapdragon Systems. Adam has done custom programming for clients like the Tudor Group (Paul Tudor Jones), Barclays Capital and many more.
When you buy this EA, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality programming at a reasonable price. Snapdragon Systems provides full support for this indicator and you can contact them if you have any questions.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Use this EA for 30 days and if you don't absolutely love it, ask for a refund and you'll get 100% of your money back.
SDS TradeStacker EA Settings Explained
- Profit Type: This can be either “Total Profit” which means that the Profit quantity (see below) is specified in dollars (or whatever the account currency is) or “Multiplier” in which case the profit quantity is the specified multiple of the original profit value
- Profit Value: This is the combined total profit value, either dollar amount or multiple of the original take profit amount according to the Profit Type input value.
- First Add-on Fraction: This specifies what fraction of the way towards the final take profit level the first add-on is to be placed.
- Second Add-on Fraction: This specifies what fraction of the way towards the final take profit level the second add-on is to be placed.
- Third Add-on Fraction: This specifies what fraction of the way towards the final take profit level the third add-on is to be placed.
- Magic Number: This specifies the unique number that is used to identify trades that are under the management of this EA. For each symbol and each Magic Number there can only be one set of trades active at any one time. If you want to run multiple sets of trades on the same symbol then you need to apply the EA to the same symbol on a separate chart with a different Magic Number
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” symbol to see the answer to each question.