Get Inside Bar Alerts From MetaTrader 4
Via Desktop Popup, Chart Marker, Email, Text and Mobile App Push Notification
Inside Bars are a clue that the market could be consolidating before a breakout.
Obviously, there are many different ways to trade Inside Bars, but regardless of how you trade them, this indicator can help ensure that you don’t miss a valuable setup.
Summary of How the MT4 Inside Bar Alerts Indicator Works
This indicator can alert you to Inside bar opportunities via email, text message (where available), mobile app push notification, chart marker, or desktop popup.
There really isn’t much to it…just install it and go.
We have kept it simple, yet flexible, so it will work with almost any type of Inside Bar trading strategy.
Indicator Settings Explained
Here are the settings that are available for this indicator.
- DoAlert – Activate on-screen alerts in MetaTrader 4.
- DoNotification – Activate Metatrader 4 mobile app push notifications. Push notifications need to be setup in your MetaTrader 4 settings for this to work.
- DoEmail – Activate email alerts. Email alerts need to be setup in your MetaTrader 4 settings for this to work.
- MarkInsideBarOnChart – When set to “true” the markers will appear on the chart. You can set it to “false” to hide the markers and keep your charts clean. The alerts will still work, even if the markers are hidden.
- PlotAboveBar – When set to “true” the marker will be drawn above each candle. If set to “false” it will be drawn below the candle.
- InsideBarSymbol – MetaTrader wingdings symbol number that is used to mark Inside Bars.
- PlotOffsetPnts – Sets the distance between the Inside Bar markers and the bars. If you trade on higher timeframes, you may need to increase this number.
Hedge Fund Quality Programming and Support
Are you tired of downloading half-baked indicators from forums? It can take forever to find one that actually works and good luck getting support.
This indicator has been custom built from the ground up by Adam Hartley of Snapdragon Systems. Adam has done custom programming for clients like the Tudor Group, Barclays Capital and many more.
When you buy this indicator, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality programming at a reasonable price. Snapdragon Systems provides full support for this indicator and you can contact them if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” symbol to see the answer to each question.